COVID-19 Resources from AP Partners
Virtual events to keep you informed
- Upcoming/Register | Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber COVID-19 Webinar – May 27, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | AP/ABD: Establish a Safe Physical Environment – May 28, 10 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | GeekWire: How to Build and Enduring Culture in the Era of COVID-19 – May 28, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Seattle Chamber’s #WeGotThisWA Series: Congressional Update – May 28, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Wellspring EAP: Mindful Moments – May 28, 12 p.m. noon
- Upcoming/Register | Declassified: Thurston’s Business Leaders Share What You Need to Know – May 28, 2:15 p.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber COVID-19 Webinar – May 29, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | AP/ABD: Prepare for a Positive Employee Experience – June 4, 10 a.m.
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care
- Coronavirus 2019: What you need to know (pdf)
- COVID-19 FAQ for Business Customers (pdf)
- Care Chat virtual care (pdf)
- Find the care that fits your life (pdf)
- Mental Health and Wellness flyer (pdf)
- Work from Home Wellness (pdf)
- myStrength digital emotional wellness tools (pdf)
Insurance Resources from ABD
Resources and insights from our partner practices at ABD Insurance & Financial Services
IRS Relaxes Cafeteria Plan Rules for COVID‑19 and Increases Health FSA Carryover to $550
Coming shortly on the heels of major HIPAA, COBRA and ERISA timeframe relief, the IRS has issued two landmark pieces of Section 125 cafeteria plan guidance.
Growing Cyber Risk Amid COVID-19
While the usual cyber risks for organizations remain, enhanced risks are rapidly growing due to remote working. Read warnings from U.S. and international agencies to prevent potential cyber attacks.
What to Know Before an Employee Requests Time Off Under the FFCRA
Determining an employee’s eligibility for leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) can be complicated. The FFCRA requires private employers with fewer than 500 U.S.-based employees and public employers to provide time off related to COVID-19.
Sign Up for Updates
Receive timely COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from Advanced Professionals
Government Sites and Quick Links
The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB)
The CIAB is regularly updating relevant developments around the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial insurance brokerage community and our employer clients.
The Small Business Administration is offering multiple funding options, including the Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans, for small businesses seeking relief due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Keep Workers Healthy & Safe Fund has been set up by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to provide immediate cash relief so small businesses can help keep workers healthy & safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.