COVID-19 Resources from AP Partners
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care
- COVID-19 Vaccine Journey Map (pdf)
- COVID-19 Resources for Employers
- Get care without leaving home (pdf)
- Care Chat virtual care (pdf)
- Mental Health and Wellness flyer (pdf)
- Work from Home Wellness (pdf)
- myStrength digital emotional wellness tools (pdf)
- Getting Care for COVID-19
- Primary and Urgent Care Available Virtually (pdf)
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Available Virtually (pdf)
- 98point6 On-Demand Text-Based Primary Care
- Doctor on Demand Virtual Care
- Talkspace virtual therapy for behavioral health
- Boulder Care for opioid use disorder
- Workit Health for alcohol use disorder
- Regence: COVID-19 Updates
- Asuris: COVID-19 Updates
- Regence: COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Asuris: COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer (pdf)
- Get Started with Telehealth (pdf)
- MDLIVE virtual care (pdf)
- Confidential, convenient online therapy from MDLIVE (pdf)
- Doctor on Demand virtual care (pdf)
- Ask a Doctor secure messaging:
- Watch Replay | The Impact of COVID-19 on P&C Insurance – June 30, 2020
- Watch Replay | COVID-19: Top 10 Considerations for your Employee Benefits Plans – June 24, 2020
- Watch Replay | Navigating the Impact to the Cost of Employee Benefits – June 18, 2020
- Watch Replay | Legal and Regulatory Considerations – June 11, 2020
- Watch Replay | Prepare a Positive Employee Experience – June 4, 2020
- Watch Replay | Establish a Safe Physical Environment – May 28, 2020
- Watch Replay | Leadership Q&A: Developing Your Return to Workplace Plan – May 21, 2020
- Watch Replay | Support Employee Well-Being – May 20, 2020
Virtual events to keep you informed
- Upcoming/Register | Tacoma Chamber’s Business Info Series – May 12, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Wellspring HR Forum: How to Comeback Together When We Come Back Together – May 18, 9 a.m.
- Past/Replay Now | ABD: Employer Leave Obligations Related to COVID-19 with Associated Industries
- Past/Replay Now | ABD: Employer Considerations for the COVID-19 Vaccination with Associated Industries
- Past/Replay Now | #WeGotThisWA Webinar Series from the Seattle Chamber
- Past/Replay Now | Thurston County Webinar Series on Business Essentials in the Time of COVID
Insurance Resources from ABD
Resources and insights from our partner practices at ABD Insurance & Financial Services
COVID-19: Still Dangerous Despite Vaccines, Experts Advise Awareness and Vaccinations to Protect Employees
Despite the availability of several vaccines against COVID-19, the pandemic is not over yet, and so-called “herd immunity” that will come from widespread vaccination could take months. So, employers who are considering reopening later this year should be aware of how the virus can spread – and how rapidly.
Well Beyond Work: Let’s De-Stress to Celebrate Stress Awareness Month
Since 1992, April has been designated as Stress Awareness Month, a national initiative that aims to inform people about the potential causes and cures for our modern stress epidemic. So, if you want to de-stress when things feel chaotic, these tips will help you celebrate Stress Awareness Month the way we all should: chillaxed and poised.
Long-term Working From Home and Company Culture
We are a full year into living at work, also referred to as working from home — during a global pandemic. Without a clear end in sight, it can simply feel heavy. Empathetic curiosity and seeking to understand how you can empower and support your employees are key, especially when they are working remote. Here are a few questions that may help you engage in this discovery dialog.
Sign Up for Updates
Receive timely COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from Advanced Professionals
Government Sites and Quick Links
The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB)
The CIAB is regularly updating relevant developments around the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial insurance brokerage community and our employer clients.
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner is regularly updating resources to help Washington state residents navigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic on insurance and coverage, including this COVID-19 FAQ.
The Small Business Administration is offering multiple funding options, including the Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans, for small businesses seeking relief due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Keep Workers Healthy & Safe Fund has been set up by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to provide immediate cash relief so small businesses can help keep workers healthy & safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.