COVID-19 Resources from AP Partners
- Watch Replay | The Impact of COVID-19 on P&C Insurance – June 30, 2020
- Watch Replay | COVID-19: Top 10 Considerations for your Employee Benefits Plans – June 24, 2020
- Watch Replay | Navigating the Impact to the Cost of Employee Benefits – June 18, 2020
- Watch Replay | Legal and Regulatory Considerations – June 11, 2020
- Watch Replay | Prepare a Positive Employee Experience – June 4, 2020
- Watch Replay | Establish a Safe Physical Environment – May 28, 2020
- Watch Replay | Leadership Q&A: Developing Your Return to Workplace Plan – May 21, 2020
- Watch Replay | Support Employee Well-Being – May 20, 2020
Virtual events to keep you informed
- Upcoming/Register | Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber COVID-19 Webinar – July 13, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber COVID-19 Webinar – July 15, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | GeekWire Virtual Roundtable: The Future of Sports – July 16, 3 p.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Declassified: Thurston’s Business Leaders Share What You Need to Know – July 16, 2:15 p.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Seattle Chamber’s #WeGotThisWA Series: Role of Employers in Contact Tracing – July 23, 11 a.m.
- Past/Replay Now | #WeGotThisWA Webinar Series from the Seattle Chamber
- Past/Replay Now | Back to Work Toolkit and Webinar on Reopening the Workplace from Madrona Venture Group
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care
- Coronavirus 2019: What you need to know (pdf)
- COVID-19 FAQ for Business Customers (pdf)
- Care Chat virtual care (pdf)
- Find the care that fits your life (pdf)
- Mental Health and Wellness flyer (pdf)
- Work from Home Wellness (pdf)
- myStrength digital emotional wellness tools (pdf)
Insurance Resources from ABD
Resources and insights from our partner practices at ABD Insurance & Financial Services
Return to Workplace Guide: Considerations for Employee Reentry
As local and state governments begin to lift shelter-in-place orders, companies are required to document a return-to-workplace guide. Successful reentry plans will connect to company culture, values, and operations, and will be transparent, flexible, and focused on employee concerns and safety.
Legal Liability Concerns with Reopening Businesses Post-COVID-19
As businesses around the country begin reopening their doors, the implications of opening those doors are being considered. As it currently stands, a business can follow all guidance from the CDC, OSHA, WHO, state and county authorities, and still face potential liability.
COVID-19 and the Impact on Clinical Trials
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, pharmaceutical, biologic, and medical device companies conducting or planning to conduct clinical trials continue to face challenges that directly impact clinical trials.
Sign Up for Updates
Receive timely COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from Advanced Professionals
Government Sites and Quick Links
The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB)
The CIAB is regularly updating relevant developments around the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial insurance brokerage community and our employer clients.
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner is regularly updating resources to help Washington state residents navigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic on insurance and coverage, including this COVID-19 FAQ.
Washington State COVID-19 Risk Assessment Dashboard
This dashboard provides an overview of the key metrics and data used by state leaders to assess whether it’s safe for a county to enter a new phase of reopening.
The Small Business Administration is offering multiple funding options, including the Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans, for small businesses seeking relief due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Keep Workers Healthy & Safe Fund has been set up by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to provide immediate cash relief so small businesses can help keep workers healthy & safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.