COVID-19 Resources from AP Partners
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care
- COVID-19 Vaccine Journey Map (pdf)
- COVID-19 Resources for Employers
- Get care without leaving home (pdf)
- Care Chat virtual care (pdf)
- Mental Health and Wellness flyer (pdf)
- Work from Home Wellness (pdf)
- myStrength digital emotional wellness tools (pdf)
- Getting Care for COVID-19
- Primary and Urgent Care Available Virtually (pdf)
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Available Virtually (pdf)
- 98point6 On-Demand Text-Based Primary Care
- Doctor on Demand Virtual Care
- Talkspace virtual therapy for behavioral health
- Boulder Care for opioid use disorder
- Workit Health for alcohol use disorder
- Regence: COVID-19 Updates
- Asuris: COVID-19 Updates
- Regence: COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- Asuris: COVID-19 Vaccine Flyer
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer (pdf)
- Get Started with Telehealth (pdf)
- MDLIVE virtual care (pdf)
- Confidential, convenient online therapy from MDLIVE (pdf)
- Doctor on Demand virtual care (pdf)
- Ask a Doctor secure messaging:
- Watch Replay | The Impact of COVID-19 on P&C Insurance – June 30, 2020
- Watch Replay | COVID-19: Top 10 Considerations for your Employee Benefits Plans – June 24, 2020
- Watch Replay | Navigating the Impact to the Cost of Employee Benefits – June 18, 2020
- Watch Replay | Legal and Regulatory Considerations – June 11, 2020
- Watch Replay | Prepare a Positive Employee Experience – June 4, 2020
- Watch Replay | Establish a Safe Physical Environment – May 28, 2020
- Watch Replay | Leadership Q&A: Developing Your Return to Workplace Plan – May 21, 2020
- Watch Replay | Support Employee Well-Being – May 20, 2020
Virtual events to keep you informed
Insurance Resources from ABD
Resources and insights from our partner practices at ABD Insurance & Financial Services
The New Normal: How to Prepare for Full Reopening of the Economy
With vaccine rates steadily increasing and COVID-19 infection rates continuing to decline, businesses are expecting to soon resume “usual operations.” Successful re-entry plans will connect to company culture, values, and operations, while transparent, flexible, and focused on employee concerns and safety. This list of resources can help support a successful office reopening.
COVID-19 Report: Happier Employees Means Improved Productivity
The pandemic has not only taken a toll on physical health but has also caused serious mental health concerns for workers. As we emerge from this pandemic, it’s important to remember that there’s a direct correlation between employee well-being and productivity. Happy employees make for a motivated workforce and subsequently create a highly productive work environment.
Create a Meaningful Employee Experience During Remote Work
Though the struggles of work from home are prevalent even after a year of the pandemic, it seems that companies are still figuring out how to support their workers. In our recent survey, we found that only about a third of respondents provide, or plan to provide, a stipend to help with work from home costs. What has your company done to help your employees adjust?
Sign Up for Updates
Receive timely COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from Advanced Professionals
Government Sites and Quick Links
The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB)
The CIAB is regularly updating relevant developments around the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial insurance brokerage community and our employer clients.
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner is regularly updating resources to help Washington state residents navigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic on insurance and coverage, including this COVID-19 FAQ.
The Small Business Administration is offering multiple funding options, including the Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans, for small businesses seeking relief due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Keep Workers Healthy & Safe Fund has been set up by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to provide immediate cash relief so small businesses can help keep workers healthy & safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.