COVID-19 Resources from AP Partners
- Coronavirus/COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care
- COVID-19 FAQ for Business Customers (pdf)
- COVID-19 Resources for Employers
- Get care without leaving home (pdf)
- Care Chat virtual care (pdf)
- Mental Health and Wellness flyer (pdf)
- Work from Home Wellness (pdf)
- myStrength digital emotional wellness tools (pdf)
- Getting Care for COVID-19
- Primary and Urgent Care Available Virtually (pdf)
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Available Virtually (pdf)
- 98point6 On-Demand Text-Based Primary Care
- Doctor on Demand Virtual Care
- Talkspace virtual therapy for behavioral health
- Boulder Care for opioid use disorder
- Workit Health for alcohol use disorder
- Regence: COVID-19 Updates
- Asuris: COVID-19 Updates
- COVID-19 Testing Flyer (pdf)
- Get Started with Telehealth (pdf)
- MDLIVE virtual care (pdf)
- Confidential, convenient online therapy from MDLIVE (pdf)
- Doctor on Demand virtual care (pdf)
- Ask a Doctor secure messaging:
- Watch Replay | The Impact of COVID-19 on P&C Insurance – June 30, 2020
- Watch Replay | COVID-19: Top 10 Considerations for your Employee Benefits Plans – June 24, 2020
- Watch Replay | Navigating the Impact to the Cost of Employee Benefits – June 18, 2020
- Watch Replay | Legal and Regulatory Considerations – June 11, 2020
- Watch Replay | Prepare a Positive Employee Experience – June 4, 2020
- Watch Replay | Establish a Safe Physical Environment – May 28, 2020
- Watch Replay | Leadership Q&A: Developing Your Return to Workplace Plan – May 21, 2020
- Watch Replay | Support Employee Well-Being – May 20, 2020
Virtual events to keep you informed
- Upcoming/Register | Seattle Chamber’s #WeGotThisWA Series: Employee Retention Tax Credit – January 25, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Seattle Chamber’s Elevate NW Series: Reclaiming Your Energy – February 3, 11 a.m.
- Upcoming/Register | Seattle Chamber’s #WeGotThisWA Series: PPP Updates on Forgiveness and a Second Draw – February 4, 11 a.m.
- Past/Replay Now | Thurston County Webinar Series on Business Essentials in the Time of COVID
Insurance Resources from ABD
Resources and insights from our partner practices at ABD Insurance & Financial Services
COVID-19 Vaccines are Here: What Employers Should Keep in Mind
As an employer, if you haven’t yet developed your vaccine communication strategy, now is the time. While cost won’t be at issue, employees’ willingness to be vaccinated could hamper your return-to-work plans. Learn what employers should keep in mind as the vaccines become available.
Zoom Fatigue: Tips for Managing Yourself and Your Team
Zoom fatigue comes in many different forms and it affects us all in some manner or another. Don’t despair, there are many ways to manage your Zoom fatigue, the most important being that if you need to disconnect or take a break to rebalance, do so. Take some deep breaths and try to find comfort knowing that we are all in this together.
Return To Workplace Guide: Considerations For Employee Reentry
As local and state governments begin to lift shelter-in-place orders, companies are required to document a return-to-workplace guide. Successful reentry plans will connect to company culture, values, and operations, and will be transparent, flexible, and focused on employee concerns and safety.
Sign Up for Updates
Receive timely COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from Advanced Professionals
Government Sites and Quick Links
The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (CIAB)
The CIAB is regularly updating relevant developments around the effects of COVID-19 on the commercial insurance brokerage community and our employer clients.
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner is regularly updating resources to help Washington state residents navigate the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic on insurance and coverage, including this COVID-19 FAQ.
Washington State COVID-19 Risk Assessment Dashboard
This dashboard provides an overview of the key metrics and data used by state leaders to assess whether it’s safe for a county to enter a new phase of reopening.
The Small Business Administration is offering multiple funding options, including the Paycheck Protection Program and Disaster Loans, for small businesses seeking relief due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Keep Workers Healthy & Safe Fund has been set up by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to provide immediate cash relief so small businesses can help keep workers healthy & safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.